Outdoor Fitcamp takes place outdoors in public parks or in public places. We train with your own body weight. In addition, other aids such as ropes, dumbbells, medicine balls, cones, kettlebells and TRX are used. It is a mixture of modern trend sports in nature, parkour training and various other training methods.
1. The terms and conditions apply immediately upon receipt of your deposit or full payment to Outdoor FitCamp.
2. There is a no refund/transfer/adjustment policy on all subscriptions effective immediately upon registration. In case of leave, there will be no extension given by Outdoor FitCamp.
3. You exercise at your own discretion and accept any injury or illness brought on by exercise is your own responsibility.
4. Throughout the course of your subscription with Outdoor FitCamp, regular health and medical screening should be sought from your General Practitioner.
5. If you feel dizzy, faint, and unwell or feel any unusual pain then you must stop exercising and inform the trainer.
6. Training sessions generally lasts for 45-60 minutes. In order to provide the best service to all Clients, Outdoor FitCamp cannot commit to extending any particular session beyond its previously scheduled time.
7. Rates for Outdoor FitCamp services are subject to change.
8. In order to provide the best possible service to all clients, Outdoor FitCamp asks that all Clients be ready to begin their session at the scheduled time. Time lost at the beginning of a session due to a Client’s tardiness cannot be made up at the end of the session as that could potentially impact the next scheduled Clients.
9. All Clients are to be advised that a prior intimation is required in case of not attending any training session of Outdoor FitCamp.
10. Trainer of Outdoor FitCamp will inform a day prior about the location of training session through SMS/Whatsapp.
11. Shirts (Sports tops) and shoes (Adequate trainers/ sport footwear) are required at all times during sessions, according to the weather conditions. Client should also have water available as necessary during the workout. It is a client responsibility if he/she is prone to the changing weather.
12. Location keeps changing as it’s an outdoor training concept. It can be near or far from the Client’s residence.
13. You will get from your workouts what you put in. Results will vary by individual and Outdoor FitCamp cannot guarantee specific results. Client acknowledges that Client is responsible for their decisions regarding whether or not to exercise consistently, eat properly, rest enough, and live a healthy lifestyle.
14. Outdoor FitCamp reserves the right to assign any trainer of the company to the Client for training sessions.
15. Outdoor FitCamp reserves the right to vary and revoke these Terms and Conditions from time to time which it may consider necessary or desirable for the regulation of the internal affairs of Outdoor FitCamp and/or the conduct of Clients.
16. It is your responsibility to ensure that you follow the Outdoor FitCamp instructions always about use of the equipment or correct movements. If you are in any doubt as to how to perform an exercise or correctly operate any equipment you should consult a trainer of Outdoor FitCamp.
17. The use of mobile phones and any electronic device is not permitted whilst attending a training session with Outdoor FitCamp. For security reasons you are advised to take personal belongings and valuables with you and not leave them unattended.
18. Outdoor FitCamp conducts training at public/private parks and grounds. In case of any conflict with the authorities, Outdoor FitCamp will not be responsible and if required, the training location will be changed.
19. Alcohol, smoking and other drugs are not permitted whilst attending a session and anyone suspected of being in a state of inebriation will be prevented from taking part in training and will be asked to leave.
20. In case of adverse weather conditions, Outdoor FitCamp will conduct online guided sessions, if asked by the Client.
21. Clients must park their vehicles in a safe place within the parking facilities of the location.
22. Any damage to the provided equipments during training sessions will be held on the Client. Following instructions properly is necessary, thereby.
23. Please ensure that you read these Terms carefully, and check that the information you provide is accurate before you register.